The latest Edco ProSport wheels feature a new carbon structure and rim bed. The CTR2 rim channel increases stiffness and allows for easier fitment of tubeless tyres. ProSport offers full uni-directional carbon rims with our unique Low Temperature braking surface which in combination with specific brake pads provides greater braking power in the wet and dry.
Centerlock Disc Brake Wheel Sets:
With the road bike world moving to bikes with disc brakes, much of what we know and how we think about road cycling will change, or has changed already. With that, Edco brings a range of Disc Brake wheel sets to the market. Ride into the future with Edco’s high quality disc brake wheels. Disc brake specific rims open up new opportunities in design and function as there is no need for a braking surface. This means the rim can be lighter, stronger and more aesthetically appealing.
The DB wheels are built with SuperG FD hubs for centerlock disc brakes, 6 bolt rotors can also be mounted by using our Edco adapter
- Full carbon rims
- Available in either Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo freehub body
- Disc brake option uses a Super G hub
- Sapim CX-sprint aero double butted stainless black colour spokes
- Edco QR-PC skewer included
- Edco lock nut for 11T and 12T included
- Edco wheel bags included
- Available in white, outline or black graphics
Showing all 5 results