Alpe di Gesero – standing at 1774 meters, Gesero is part of the Lepotine Alps located in southeastern Switzerland.
- Weight – 1852g (front 841g rear 1011g)
- Rim – 65mm full carbon rim 9k 8mm twill weave, 3k rim bead with Kevlar, ILT braking surface
- Spoke – Front 20, Rear 24 holes 16/8 Balanced spoke tension, Sapim CX Sprint (Aero black stainless steel)
- Nipple – Internal S.I.L.S. – Polyax Internal Sapim Integrated Locking system, Aluminium, 14mm
- Front Hub – Edco Aptera, glossy black anodized, 100mm QR.
- Rear Hub – Edco Aptera, glossy black anodized, 130mm QR.
- Cassette – Available in either Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo freehub body.
- Quick Release – Edco skewer with aluminium handle and CrMo axle QR-PC ( Front 57g / Rear 62g )
- Bag – 2 wheel bags, black with Edco logo, double polstering with short handles for easy handling
- Tyre – Clincher tubeless ready
- Weight Limit – 110kg