Umbrial Pass – located at the border of Switzerland and Italy, the Umbrial Pass peaks at 2501 meters.
- Weight – 1612g per set (Front 721g / Rear 891g)
- Rim – 45mm V shaped profile, 26.5mm external width, 17mm internal width. 9K 8mm Twill Weave carbon with 3K carbon rim bed and brake track.
- Spokes – Sapim CX Sprint. Front 16, Rear 24 (16×8)
- Front hub – edco Aptera. Glossy black anodized finish. 100mm QR
- Rear hub – edco Aptera. Glossy black anodized finish. 130mm QR
- Freehub – Available in either Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo freehub body.
- Quick Release – edco chromoly with aluminium handle (Front 57 g / Rear 62 g)
- Bags – 2 edco padded wheelbags with handles and internal pocket.
- Tyre – Clincher tubeless ready
- Max. Weight – 110kg